Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Conor McGregor Report Update: Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz 2 will be UFC 200 main event | BJPenn.com UFC Fight News & Videos MMA LIFE SHOP

Chuck Liddell has an exclusive interview on his website at MMAJacked. You have to have register for a free account in order to access the interview, but he addressed all concerns about his career following his shocking decision loss to Keith Jardine. He did make one thing very clear during the interview Liddell told everyone "Yes I want to come back."



There was a lot of concern about Jardine's leg kicks during the fight, and how hard they may have been. Liddell downplayed the leg kicks by stating, "I'm fine, he didn't kick me enough times... I walked around all day the next day at Disneyland with my kids." He also talked about not taking the fight to the ground as a mistake, and that "I don't feel like I performed badly. I think I made some mistakes."







When asked about his future, Liddell said "I still want to fight anybody they want to put in front of me, whether they want to do it, I don't know." He was referring to a question about Wanderlei Silva when he said that, I'm not sure if it's a little jab at "The Axe Murderer" for a fight that never took place at UFC 76 or if I'm just reading into it a little too much.



Tim's Take: Liddell has a long road aheada of him if he wants his Light Heavyweight title back, I don't think that's his main concern right now from listening to his interview. I think that he wants to get back on the winning track, so don't be surprised if he fights somebody outside of Top 10 rankings before a big showdown with either Mauricio "Shogun" Rua or Wanderlei Silva.
mma_life

No comments:

Post a Comment