Tuesday, November 18, 2014

#UFC193 #MMA #UFC @Jon_Anik #ITSTIME" MMA LIFE SHOP

I always thought it would be fun to take up Karate. I remember being young and thinking how nice it would be to defend myself against my older brothers. Karate has many benefits for kids and the earlier you can get them started the better.

Learning a martial art form at a young age will allow your child to learn about important things that can be carried over into their everyday lives. Not only that, but it's something fun that you could do with your kid if you wanted to. It could be some good bonding time for the two of you. It may also be a healthy way to take out your aggression on one another. As long as you're being safe of course!

I mean come on, wouldn't you have wanted to learn about hard work and discipline at such a young age? Well, I don't know if we can all agree on that one but what about self esteem? I think it's important if kids can enhance their self esteem through a sport such as Karate. Most people struggle with self esteem issues and I feel this is something that will help them fight it later on in life.

Doing any martial art form is an excellent confident booster for a child because it eliminates their need to compare themselves to others. Karate in particular encourages kids to draw on their own strengths. It's an individual sport so it's about what you bring to the table and how you alone can defend yourself. It will also help improve your child's concentration for better work and study habits. Now I think that is something we would all want for our kid! Karate also aids in reducing stress.

You may think, my kid can't have stress, they are so young. The reality is that people any age can experience stress and Karate is one way to help deal with it.

If your kid tends to have a bundle of energy then this would be a great way to get some of it out!
mma_life

No comments:

Post a Comment